Pyle PLAM1600 1600 Watts 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier Detail :
Product DescriptionThe Pyle Academy series is an affordable option to provide high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle’s speakers. Academy amplifiers are sturdy with amp heatsinks and accept both low level RCA inputs as well as high-level, low-impedance MOLEX inputs. So you can rock your tunes no matter what kind of head unit you have. The PLAM1600 is a four-channel, 1600-watt bridgeable amplifier. It’s equipped with variable gain control, a built-in variable subwoofer crossover, and a three-way configuration. The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers. To keep both your car and the amplifier safe, this model is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Welcome to the academy – the Pyle Academy.
- Four Channel Bridgeable Amplification - 1600 Watts Total System Output @ 4 Ohms - High Level Low Impedance MOLEX Input Connector - Frequency Response:15Hz-30kHz - LED Diagnostic Condition Indicator
- Tri-way Configuration:4/3/2 Channels - Variable Gain Control - RCA Low Level Inputs - Overload Protection - Automotive Type Fuse Protection
- 4 X 400Watts Total Output @ 4 Ohms - MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply - Speaker Output Terminal Strip - Thermal Protection - Dimensions: 11.02''L 9.76''W 2.26''H
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - Signal/Noise Ratio 90dB - Short Circuit Protection
- Built-In Variable Subwoofer Crossover - THD Less Than 0.04% - Power On LED Indicator
Share your thoughts with other customers:› See all 6 customer reviews...