Hawkeye Portable Fishfinder Detail :
Product DescriptionPortable! Mobile Fish Finder puts full-function Sonar in the palm of your hand. You'll always know where the fish are! Just throw the floating sonar sensor into the water and you'll have instant depth, fish, weed and bottom-contour readings in the palm of your hand. Gives accurate bottom contour / composition readings from 1 1/2-100 ft.... updates depth four times per second in feet or meters; Versatile ultra-wide 45° sonar beam angle plus SideScan adapter for readings under docks, ice, etc. Includes 35 ft. of cable with tie strap; WeedID programming accurately depicts weed height so you know where the lunkers are lurking; ShootThru sonar technology gives accurate readings through boat hulls and ice; 1 1/2 x 14 3/4" SoftGlow backlit display has a polarized LCD icon readout for clear viewing in any light; Easy 2-button programming with quick-reference guide; Durable water-resistant construction with sure-grip rubberized sides; Run time approx. 20 hours on 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- It fits in the palm of my hand and is portable. I can take it anywhere. It can also easily be mounted on a kayak or boat.
- The price. You won't find a better fish finder for the price.
- Instant depth, bottom contour and weed readings - perfect for finding the perfect hangout for that lunker largemouth bass
- Using an ultra wide, 45 degree sonar beam angle, delivers accurate depth, fish and bottom structure readings from 1.5 to 99.9 feet
- Exceptionally easy to use; simply turn the power on, toss the sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat, and in no time flat you'll receive instant depth, fish, weed, and contour readings
Share your thoughts with other customers:› See both customer reviews...