Enrock EKM008A 4-Channel 800 Watt Waterproof MP3/iPod Marine Boat Power Amplifier Detail :
Product DescriptionThis 4-channel waterproof MP3/iPod marine amplifier is a powerful addition to your marine audio setup. It pushes 200 watts maximum on each of the 4 channels for a bone-rattling power that's basically unmatched. It takes RCA line inputs and includes a 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor so you can plug in your MP3 player or iPod easily. Also takes standard high and low level inputs from a marine head-unit. Comes with a wired remote control for volume gain. For safety, this amp is equipped with power protection circuitry and soft turn on/off prevents damage to your speaker equipment. MP3 Player or Receiver Ready The PEKM008A takes RCA line inputs and includes a 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor, so you can plug in your MP3 player or iPod easily, for a quick and easy music solution. It also takes standard high- and low-level inputs from marine head units, so it can be used for system expansion. A simple two-way switch gets your input level set up for either option. Protection Circuitry For safety, this amp is equip
- 4 X 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms - 4 x 200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms
- Electronic Crossover Network 2 Ohms Stereo Stable Anti-Thump Turn-On Soft Turn On/Off
- Adjustable High Low Level Inputs RCA Line Input Power Protection Circuitry Volume Gain Remote Control
- T.H.D: 0.05% S/N Ratio: 95dB Channel Separation: 65dB Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz Fuse: 10A
- Dimensions: 6.10"L x 3.35"W x 1.38"H - Accessories: iPod/MP3 Waterproof 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Adaptor Remote Control for Volume Gain
Share your thoughts with other customers:› See all 5 customer reviews...